Forum Index
Support
     OPN Themes
     New theme view problem

Author Printer friendly pageNew theme view problem
Nurlan

Send private message to Nurlan Visit website from Nurlan
Posted: 2005-02-10 06:55

I have created the theme like as FedoraForum.ORG, but it is displayed incorrectly - at viewing through IE on the top appear a white line, and the right borders of the tables are not displayed, I think an all this consequence that that in some places of source code of page there are unknown symbols. How I can remove symbol from first line between tag?

http://www.tamga.info/mediafiles/iexplorer.gif
http://www.tamga.info/mediafiles/linux.png

[ This message was edited by: Nurlan on 2005-02-10 14:10 (Original date 2005-02-10 06:55) ]

Quote Printer friendly page upwards
xweber

Send private message to xweber Visit website from xweber
Posted: 2005-02-10 11:58

hi nurlan

I tested the url with my IE here and I don't have such a displaying issue. However I think it might be caused by some css settings.
To get into more details, I would like to see the html source for the first image to reproduce the problem.

Alex

PS: As i can see you had translated some parts of opn. We have started subversion repositorys fro tranlation project. If you want to join the translation with others please contact "manne".

Nurlan

Send private message to Nurlan Visit website from Nurlan
Posted: 2005-02-10 13:57

xweber,
I have found a source of a mistake and myself has solved a problem. The problem has been that I translated language files and save them in a Windows Unicode format. I resave all translated language files in a UNIX format and troubles is solved.
Quote:
PS: As i can see you had translated some parts of opn. We have started subversion repositorys fro tranlation project. If you want to join the translation with others please contact "manne".

I do not think that the translation of OPN in my language will find wide use as very few people use the Internet in my language . Also I have not enough of time to translate all of modules, I translate only modules, necessary for me. And if somebody else will become interested in it I with pleasure shall help.
Thanx,
and sorry for my bad English

sort by

Previous thread:  ohyeaaaa.....
Next Thread:  Theme How to in English

Jump To:

Nickname:

Security Code
Security Code
reload

Page took 0.06934 seconds to load