•  

Forum

Moderated by: stefan, hombergs, xweber
Forum Index
OpenPhpNuke
     Bugs
     Error with Upload for Downloads - openPHPnuke 2.3.6 [Ananke] (Revision 5490) Fresh Install

Author Printer friendly pageError with Upload for Downloads - openPHPnuke 2.3.6 [Ananke] (Revision 5490) Fresh Install
dcostelloe

Send private message to dcostelloe Visit website from dcostelloe
Error with Upload for Downloads - openPHPnuke 2.3.6 [Ananke] (Revision 5490) Fresh Install

Posted: 2006-07-13 01:03

When uploading using the browse in the Download admin the following error is recorded:
There is an file added to the browse all things are there as expected?

ERROR: You need to type a URL!

All requirements for the download have been added

Error Log report:
SQL-ERROR [256] mysql error: [1061: Duplicate key name 'idxsections_catsidx3'] in EXECUTE("ALTER TABLE opn_sections_cats ADD INDEX idxsections_catsidx3 (cat_usergroup)")

FOUND IN [include/opndb-errorhandler.php]
FOUND AT 208

REQUEST_URI=/admin.php?opnparams=VzFWZAVzWjRWYwFiDmYFMFViCjoOcgx6BmsIYFwtAD9SIgBsUD9SYFRuCGcNYFVlUWFfbgBrAWZRLQkkU2tUYlcxVnQFYlp9VjoBOg41BWc

decode information: fct=diagnostic&op=makedbindex&offset=120

user information
UNAME:dcostelloe
UID:2

Using PHP5

[ This message was edited by: dcostelloe on 2006-07-13 01:28 (Original date 2006-07-13 01:03) ]

Quote Printer friendly page upwards
anonymous
Unregistered User

Posted: 2006-07-14 08:55

Hi dcostelloe,

I tried to reproduce your error with my 2.3.6 [Ananke] (Revision 5490) Installation but for it works very well. I don't get even an error message if I leave all fields ( Download URL e.g.) empty.

Can you try to reproduce your error at the Developer Page of OPN http://www.laborcenter.de ?

I will send you also a PM.

//Stephan

Quote Printer friendly page upwards
sort by

Previous thread:  Major bug in 2.3.2 Full install
Next Thread:  Error with Canada Eastern Time Zone - 2.3.6 [Ananke] (Revision 5490)

Jump To:

Nickname:

Security Code
Security Code
reload

Page took 0.06453 seconds to load