Forum Index
OpenPhpNuke
     Bugs
     Installation fails

Author Printer friendly pageInstallation fails
anonymous
Unregistered User
Posted: 2003-11-04 22:53

I uploaded OPN to my virtual server (PHP & MySQL support, e.g. Xaraya worked)
Installation works until Step 6 out of 7:

Erstellung Tabellen / Index / Daten Jetzt werden Tabellen / Index / Daten von OPN erstellt.

Fatal error: mysql error: [1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '-so_configs (modulename VARCHAR (100) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, settings TEXT, psetti' at line 1] in EXECUTE("CREATE TABLE lava-so_configs (modulename VARCHAR (100) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, settings TEXT, psettings TEXT, PRIMARY KEY (modulename)) ") in /kunden/lavadots.com/lavadots/testbed/opn/include/opndb-errorhandler.php on line 169

Hopefully you can help me??? I would surely like to give the system a test drive, it seems so very nice

I already did the fix suggested in the other MySQL post, but it made no difference. And I could not find RC2 for download?? I also can't find any modules for download, but on the other hand I didn't look really hard for them...

BTW, if you do a search on Google for opn sql error, you'll get a bunch of pages
including this one displaying errors.

Could you also please send a short note to info@lavadots.com (my e-Mail) so I can come back and read your answer? Thank you.

Quote Printer friendly page upwards
hombergs

Send private message to hombergs
ICQ AIM YIM MSNM
Posted: 2003-11-05 00:33

You use as tableprefix lava-so. Plz try lavaso. Maybe the - will make the problems.
If the error then still exists plz tell us your Apache, PHP and MySQL Version. There are some known bugs in certain version of this programs.

Quote:
And I could not find RC2 for download??

Cause RC2 are not finished yet. So there is no RC2 for download.

Quote:
I also can't find any modules for download, but on the other hand I didn't look really hard for them

Cause you must be a registered user for downloading the modules.
As registered user you can also say that you will get an email if somebody answers your posting.

Quote:
BTW, if you do a search on Google for opn sql error, you'll get a bunch of pages
including this one displaying errors.

Cause the some bugtracking software use Opn as abbrivation für Open as bugstate.
And with our site. Did you mean this http://www.openphpnuke.com/system/article/index.php?opnparams=VyZcOQE0CmdcOw== link?
Maybe this article was deletd and exists in google forever? Or the params are wrong encodet?

H.O.M.B.E.R.G.S.: Hydraulic Obedient Machine Built for Efficient Repair and Galactic Sabotage

There are no problems, only defiances.

anonymous
Unregistered User
Posted: 2003-11-05 18:18

Thank you / Vielen Dank!

That WAS the solution to my problem, now I can go about testing the system
"Tabellen / Index / Daten von OPN ohne Fehlermeldung erstellt."
Perhaps you'd like to include a check for database prefixes including "-" into RC 2?

Max

hombergs

Send private message to hombergs
ICQ AIM YIM MSNM
Posted: 2003-11-05 20:30

The - is SQL Server depend. Some Servers allows - in tablenames some not.
So that's the problem. Which SQl Server allows it and which not?

H.O.M.B.E.R.G.S.: Hydraulic Obedient Machine Built for Efficient Repair and Galactic Sabotage

There are no problems, only defiances.

[manne]

Send private message to [manne]
Posted: 2003-11-29 15:58

solved and close

manne

sort by

Previous thread:  error in MYSQL syntax.
Next Thread:  Private Forum

Jump To:

Page took 0.06826 seconds to load