Off Topic
     OpenSourceCMS.com

Author Printer friendly pageOpenSourceCMS.com
evil9

Send private message to evil9 Visit website from evil9
MSNM
Posted: 2007-03-12 20:04

Hello..

I was browsing OSCMS and I did not find anything about OpenPHPnuke, so why dont you admins, just submit this great portal system to OSCMS so more and more people can be interested in it

Greetings from the middle of nowhere, Estonia
Heiko

LOL

Quote Printer friendly page upwards
evil9

Send private message to evil9 Visit website from evil9
MSNM
Posted: 2007-03-14 17:53

No answers?

anonymous
Unregistered User
Posted: 2007-03-19 18:13

Hi,

I guess 2 times I filled out the form on the page but nothing happend.

Perhaps you should try it again
//Stephan

[ This message was edited by: stephan on 2007-03-20 12:47 (Original date 2007-03-19 18:13) ]

Unregistered User
Posted: 2012-03-21 03:32

Task: Display just the first name from the full name which is stored in the orfmat of LastName, FirstName MiddleName(optional) .Solution in PHP: Use of PHP strpos() and substr() functions.The syntax of these functions are:int strrpos ( string $haystack , string $needle [, int $offset] ) returns the position of needle in the haystack string starting from $offset position. Default value of $offset is 0.string substr ( string $string , int $start [, int $length ] ) returns a portion of the stringPHP code:$string= $fullname; // $fullname may have Kennedy, John F or Obama, Barack or $start=strpos($string,',')+2; // find the position of ,' and skip comma & spaceif (strpos($string,' ,$start)) { // case: there is a space after first name $length=strpos($string,' ,$start) $start; // get the length of first name} else { // case: no space after first name which means no middle name $length=strlen($string); // definitely greater or equal to length of firstmane}echo substr($string, $start, $length); // displays the first name, John or Barack or

Unregistered User
Posted: 2012-03-21 04:47

Oi, Lucas. No link Downloads do meu site vocea vai encontrar o aqvuiro booba10.zip que e9 a atualizae7e3o do projeto para a verse3o 1.10 do Zend Framework. Se vocea quiser o cf3digo original me avise.

sort by

Next Thread:  Upgrading

Jump To:

Nickname:

Security Code
Security Code
reload

Page took 0.08464 seconds to load