•  

Forum

Moderated by:
Forum Index
OpenPhpNuke
     General
     Can you help me plz with OPN russian?

Author Printer friendly pageCan you help me plz with OPN russian?
cmsinfo
Send private message to cmsinfo

Posted: 2003-10-25 16:39

hi. Today I tryed to install opn on server.

Got a lot of mistakes.
Warning: main(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 1055 is not allowed to access ./language/install-lang-english.php owned by uid 0 in /usr/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/install.php on line 55

Warning: main(language/install-lang-english.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/install.php on line 55

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/install-lang-english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/install.php on line 55

After Warning: main(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 1055 is not allowed to access /home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/include/opndb-errorhandler.php owned by uid 0 in /usr/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/master.php on line 68

Warning: main(/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/include/opndb-errorhandler.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/master.php on line 68

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/include/opndb-errorhandler.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/master.php on line 68

Warning: main(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 1055 is not allowed to access /home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/include/opnserverini.php owned by uid 0 in /usr/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/master.php on line 131

Warning: main(/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/include/opnserverini.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/master.php on line 131

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/include/opnserverini.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/master.php on line 131

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: init_prg() in /usr/home/cmsinfo/public_html/opn/master.php on line 132

Can anyone of admins install opn on my server please?
To make russian support site

Quote Printer friendly page upwards
hombergs

Send private message to hombergs
ICQ AIM YIM MSNM

Posted: 2003-10-25 19:28

Strange. Very strange. Cause my server use safe mode too. And I had no problems with the installation from OPN on the server. You can contact me via ICQ, AIM, YIM, MSNM and Jabber. Take a look at my account infos.

H.O.M.B.E.R.G.S.: Hydraulic Obedient Machine Built for Efficient Repair and Galactic Sabotage

There are no problems, only defiances.

Nurlan

Send private message to Nurlan Visit website from Nurlan
OPN & PHP Safe Mode

Posted: 2004-12-10 16:04

Hello,
I want install OPN on server with PHP Safe Mode enabled. How I can complete and correct configure my OPN?
I create new ftp user with access to cache directory, and on Server page of main configuration type this user login and password. But I have some errors when install modules.
ERROR [2] ftp_chdir(): Can't change directory to cache: No such file or directory
FOUND IN [class/class.ftp_real.php]
FOUND AT 76

[ This message was edited by: Nurlan on 2004-12-10 16:07 (Original date 2004-12-10 16:04) ]

sort by

Previous thread:  Questions about forums
Next Thread:  One rating max in gallery?

Jump To:

Nickname:

Security Code
Security Code
reload

Page took 0.08251 seconds to load