Author anonymous
Date 2004-11-18 07:42
I have a question. After moderating a text in forum, the moderated post is going to last place, while it should stay in his place.
Also, can you add to forums polls, where users can vote only once.
Thank you!

Author hombergs
Date 2004-11-18 17:35
2004-11-18 07:42
anonymous wrote:
I have a question. After moderating a text in forum, the moderated post is going to last place, while it should stay in his place.

Go to Admin - > Forum -> Settings
If editing a posting - should not change time. Set this Setting to Yes and Save it. So the Postingtime will not change if someone editing the post.

Quote:
2004-11-18 07:42
anonymous wrote:
Also, can you add to forums polls, where users can vote only once.

With Version 2.2.1 you can add polls in a posting. A register user can only vote once in this poll. For anon voters we use a cookie for that. So if the anon delete the cookie he can vote more then once.

H.O.M.B.E.R.G.S.: Hydraulic Obedient Machine Built for Efficient Repair and Galactic Sabotage There are no problems, only defiances.

Author anonymous
Date 2004-11-19 13:46

Author anonymous
Date 2004-11-19 15:27
Posts: One more question. I want to add chat-room to my page. But didn't find such module in OPN. Can you help me? How can i add not OPN module.
Thanks a lot!

Author xweber
Date 2004-11-19 16:16
b) create a anypage page for that

Alex

Author anonymous
Date 2004-11-20 20:56
How to add text to the top of my index.page for announcements.
In php.nuke there was module "Messages", where we could add text, which will be appeared in the top of all blocks for announcements, important news and so on.

Author hombergs
Date 2004-11-20 21:19
If you have entered your message there add a Admin MyMessage Centerbox at the top of your page. That's it.

H.O.M.B.E.R.G.S.: Hydraulic Obedient Machine Built for Efficient Repair and Galactic Sabotage There are no problems, only defiances.

Author anonymous
Date 2004-11-22 13:38

In avatar config. i couldn't find option to limit avatar size and it's widthXheight,
How can i fix it?

Author hombergs
Date 2004-11-22 21:12
2004-11-22 13:38
anonymous wrote:
Thx again.

In avatar config. i couldn't find option to limit avatar size and it's widthXheight,
How can i fix it?

That's at the moment not implemented.

Author anonymous
Date 2004-11-23 14:13
If yes, in which page?

Author hombergs
Date 2004-11-23 18:44
Search for $upload->max_filesize after this line place the following code:

$upload->max_image_size(yourwidth,yourheight);

In the nect release there will be 2 new settings for the Picwidth and -height under Admin -> User Avtar -> Settings.

Author Nurlan
Date 2004-12-01 12:34
Posts: In forums under users posts installed buttons as ICQ, AIM, YM and other, but under this buttons used links like as http://wwp.icq.com/scripts/search.dll?opnparams=AHYBYlA8C2oDYVswVGBWNQw3AmUFMwRj - of course, this links is incorrect...

Author hombergs
Date 2004-12-01 14:16

Author anonymous
Date 2004-12-08 12:46
Posts: How can I block an ip-adress from entering to the phorum or portal?

Author hombergs
Date 2004-12-08 20:11
Second you can block an IP via .htaccess.
When you enter:
order deny,allow
deny from IP
allow from all

in your .htacces you can block a IP. If you will block more then one IP separate the IPs with , in the deny from

Print this page
Close this page

This article comes from OpenPHPnuke International Support

http://www.openphpnuke.com/